Date: September 19, 2023 – April 23, 2023 [Every Tuesday of the month.]
Time: 4:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Ages: All ages!
- Week One: Crafting Corner!
- Week two: Games, Surprise Virtual Field Trips, plus a BONUS PRIZE give away!
- Week three: Get Crafty with Featured Guest of the week!
- Week four: Stirring up “Edible and Tasty Recipes” that are mixed with science!
When you sign up, once a month, your family will receive for FREE:
- Program Supply Kit (once a month)
- Crafting Your Story Swag Bag
- Read a Book Challenge (at the end of the challenge receive a “Pick-a-Gift” as an achievement gift)
Please reach out if you have any question!
Denise Bean, Youth Services Library
email@example.com or 515-452-1338