Our library was one of five to be selected to participate in the first phase of the National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled (NLS) Braille eReader pilot. The Braille eReader has a 20-cell braille display, an eight-key, Perkins-style keyboard. If you would like more information or would like to participate in the project, please contact Leland Smith, IMC Service Specialist, 515-336-4179 or email@example.com.
Braille eReader Resources
- Physical Description
- What’s in the main menu?
- Power Management
- How to Pair the eReader with an iOS Device
- How to Transfer Books from External Media
- How to Connect to a Wireless Network
- How to Download Books from BARD
- Interacting with the Device
- How to Read a Book
- File Management
- How to Transfer Books from a Cartridge
- How to Get Help
- 9-20-2022: Version 2.0 of the NLS HumanWare eReader Software Available
Installation Instructions NLS HumanWare Braille eReader 2.0