Your child will gain incredible learning opportunities designed just for them. Simply by signing up your child, they will receive, a free braille book, access to monthly resources filled with helping tools designed to stretch and explore new experiences at the turn and touch of each page.
Age of child: 0-4 years’ old
Date and Time: 3rd Saturday of the Month at 11:00am
Design of the Program
- Teaching children the importance of exploring touch, textures and tactiles
- Elaborate on a multi-sensory approach to reading readiness
- Time to play!
- Beginning Braille Skills Are Explored
- Monthly Braille Activities Provided
- Parent Resources
- Monthly Parent Sessions
- Personalized Activity Box received at sign up!
If you have any questions please contact Denise Bean, Youth Services Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org, (515)452-1338