The library hosts an adult book discussion group every month. Participants read the same book and then participate through a telephone discussion which lasts about an hour. Discussions are at 2:00 p. m. If you are interested in participating please contact Deena Cross, firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-452-1314.
Tuesday Book Group
This group meets every other month starting in February (February, April, June, August, October and December) at 2:00pm. The Tuesday the groups meet will depend on the month.
2021 Dates for Tuesday Book Group:
- February 9, 2021: Have You Seen Luis Velez? by Catherine Ryan Hyde DB96316
- April 13, 2021: The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson DB95243
- June 8, 2021
- August 10, 2021
- October 12, 2021
- December 14, 2021
Thursday Book Group
This group meets every other month starting in January (January, March, May, July, September and November) at 2:00pm.
2021 Dates for Thursday Book Group:
- January 21, 2021: Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly DB84356
- March 18, 2021: Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes DB33245 BR18365
- May 20, 2021: The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood DB24695 BR11911
- July 22, 2021
- September 16, 2021
- November 18, 2021