The library hosts an adult book discussion group every month. Participants read the same book and then participate through a telephone discussion which lasts about an hour. Discussions are at 2:00 p. m. If you are interested in participating please contact the library at 515-281-1323.
Tuesday Book Group
This group meets on the 2nd Tuesday every other month starting in February (February, April, June, August, October and December) at 2:00pm. The Tuesday the groups meet will depend on the month.
Contact Leslie at 515-452-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to join the group.
Thursday Book Club
This group meets on the 3rd Thursday of every other month starting in January (January, March, May, July, September and November) at 2:00pm.
List of books for 2022:
- January – The Library Book by Susan Orlean DB92869
- March – End of Watch by Stephen King DB85178
- May – My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman DB83204
- July – Before and After: the Incredible Real-Life Stories of Orphans Who Survived the Tennessee Children’s Home Society by Judy Christie and Lisa Wingate DB97454
- September – The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah DB102287
- November – Finder Keepers by Fern Michaels DB47416
Contact Angie at 515-452-1330 or email@example.com for the conference call information.