- This event has passed.
Crafting Your Story Afterschool Program
May 2 @ 4:15 pm - 5:00 pm
Time to put magic into your Tuesday afternoons with friends and a story time, all with a brand-new twist. Coming this fall we will roll out our much-anticipated afterschool program. Kicking off our first monthly theme in September, let’s celebrate “Autumn.”
Date: September 13, 2022 – May 2, 2023 [Every Tuesday of the month.]
Time: 4:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where: Zoom – Virtual
Ages: All ages!
A monthly theme, with 4 weekly events!
- Week One: Crafting Corner!
- Week two: One Week Challenge Mission!
- Week three: Featured Guest of the Week!
- Week four: Stirring up “Edible and Tasty Recipes” that are mixed with science!
When you sign up, once a month, your family will receive for FREE:
- Program Supply Kit
- Family Fun Activity Check List
- Read a Book Challenge
- Access to our READsquared Online Reading Program
Please reach out if you have any question!
Denise Bean, Youth Services Librarian
firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-452-1338