Did you know that the Books for Kids Program offers leisure reading books all year long? Our library includes a wide range of genres available to check out in braille, large print, and audio.
Who qualifies for the Books for Kids Program?
- It is a program for kids’ birth through 18 years old
How to sign up your child or student?
- If your child or student is NOT a library patron: Fill out our online library application. An application must be filled out in order to be a Books for Kids participant.
- If your child or student is a library patron: Fill out the Book for Kids Program online registration form.
- Address [School/Home]
- Caregiver/Teacher Contact Information
- Grade level AND reading level
- Interests [Changes from year to year]
- Format for books
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Denise Bean at 515.452.1338 or email email@example.com.