Join the Thursday Book Club on January 20th at 2:00 pm as they discuss The Library Book by Susan Orlean. The Library Book looks at the mystery of the 1986 LA Public Library fire that ruined over a million books. The Thursday Book Club meets on the 3rd Thursday of every other month at 2:00pm.
Here is a list of books for 2022:
- January – The Library Book by Susan Orlean DB92869
- March – End of Watch by Stephen King DB85178
- May – My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman DB83204
- July – Before and After: the Incredible Real-Life Stories of Orphans Who Survived the Tennessee Children’s Home Society by Judy Christie and Lisa Wingate DB97454
- September – The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah DB102287
- November – Finder Keepers by Fern Michaels DB47416
Contact Angie at 515-452-1330 or email@example.com for the conference call information.